Thursday, May 31, 2007

Abby's Spring Festival

Abby had her last Spring Festival at the Farm Montessori School. Madeline and Abby each went here for 3 years (2 years of preschool and 1 year of kindergarten).

This year's theme was Luau and the kids did lots of cute Hawaiian songs and of course the Hula!

Abby will dearly miss so many of her friends. Some will still be at the Farm, the rest are all going off to different elementary schools.

I wish I could keep Abby in this fabulous environment through high school--although I guess the chairs would start to feel a little tight!

The wonderful Miss Marie. She's been teaching at the Farm for many many years. She just can't retire until our youngest girl gets through with kindergarten!

Abby and great friend, Isabelle.

Maya practicing for the future out on the playground.

Abby getting teary-eyed as she poses by the Farm sign. I have to admit, I got a little choked up when Madeline left the Farm and it happened again with Abby.

What a great start my girls have had at The Farm.

2 comments:

Jen Bay said...

oops, real names....

I'm a bit confused at the "Spring" festival in November....

Jen Bay said...

Oh, I just saw the "date" that makes more sense....